Every Child Deserves a Chance to Play
iCan Bike East Lyme
East Lyme Middle School
31 Society Road East Lyme, CT 06357
Registration Now Open (First come, First Served)
REGISTRATION FOR iCan Bike WILL OPEN ON MARCH 15,2019
August 12-16, 2019
There are 5 (75 minute) time slots each day (Mon . - Fri.)
Session 1 8:30 - 9:45
Session 2 10:05 - 11:20
Session 3 11:40 - 12:55
Session 4 2:00 - 3:15
Session 5 3:35 - 4:50
- Riders must attend the same time slot each day.
- When registering your child for the camp, please choose multiple time slots that you will be available for.
- Riders are slotted into each session based on availability and on the age and size of the rider.
- Riders must be evenly distributed among the sessions because of the availability of equipment (for example, we can't have 6 riders in one session who are all of similar sizes because the equipment being used is of different sizes).
- Please be flexible if at all possible.
- We will do our best to accomodate your first selections, but may need to slot your child to another session if necessary.
There will be a parent orientation meeting on Sunday August 11th. We will send details about the meeting prior to that date. This is a mandatory meeting for at least one parent per rider.
Registration is now available. We strongly suggest that you use the online registration link as it will be faster and easier. If you prefer you may download the registration form and mail them to:
Miracle League of CT
iCan Bike East Lyme
47 Upson St.
Bristol, CT 06010
Mailed in registrations will be processed in the order that they are received.
If you have questions that are not answered on this page, you may contact
Mike Michaud at 860 769-7055
This camp is being offered in partnership with the East Lyme Park & Rec. Dept. & the Miracle League of CT
Online Rider Registration (Preferred and Faster Method)
Hard Copy Mail In Rider Registration Form
Online Volunteer Registration (Preferred and Faster Method)
Hard Copy Mail In Volunteer Registration Form